January sees the launch of our 30-day STIPPL challenge – our invitation to give up alcohol for 30 days, whilst taking the time daily to reflect on who you want to be and become.
- Give up alcohol for 30 days (the hard part).
- Take time daily – this could work best first thing in the morning – to think about the kind of person you want to be; be it focussed, grateful, confident or positive.
- Write that word down and then say aloud, “Today I will be ….” and repeat the word you’ve chosen to manifest that energy.
- At the end of each day, journal your thoughts and take a few minutes to reflect, did you achieve the word you manifested?
- Do this every day for 30 days.
The aim is to reflect on the different types of versions of yourself you tried to progressively be over the month.
Are any of them who you’d like to be long after the challenge is over?
You can begin the 30-day STIPPL challenge anytime; it’s not limited to #DryJan, #DryJuly or #SoberOctober. You don’t have to start on a Monday, or after braving the silly season. STIPPL is here for you whenever you decide it’s time to reflect – or just because you want to be #NotBoringJustSober.
Share your journey and progress with us by tagging @stippl on Instagram and using our #NotBoringJustSober tag.